Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Awww, Come ON...

January 02, 2009


This is what I woke up to this morning. I am NOT amused. Some of it melted, but then it froze hard - Puppy-butt walked on top of the 3-4" of snow/ice without breaking through.

tree 08 ish

We celebrated our Christmas on New Year's Day - presents, family, friends and lotsa food.


Ashley set 08
I finally got the kids' Winter Gifts mailed off on Tuesday, December 30. There will be more pics of the stuff I made for them, I expect - let me update you on the "Chowder" ensemble for my granddaughter.

The scarf was done on the ISM; the contrast is a crochet chain threaded through the edges and little crochet-chain butterflies knitted in. (Kinda cute, huh?)

I have at least three more posts' worth of stuff that I just have to share, but they'll have to wait until I have a little more time or until I forget what was so stinkin' important.

I just realized that I need to make a wordle for December. Yeah. I'll get to it eventually. This "quick" blog post has already taken over an hour... and I've got stuff to do!

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope that this year is better than last year and that we can all stay safe, compassionate and a little bit quirky.

Oh, a little p.s. to those who may be wondering - I got my sweatshirt! (shh!) It's here!

Labels: ,

permalink 3 Comments:
At 1/03/2009 7:07 AM, Blogger Julie Babbled Back:  

It is just rainy and foggy here. Dreary. I love the Chowder ensemble.

At 1/03/2009 10:18 AM, Blogger Brenda Babbled Back:  

Oh how I can relate. I feel your pain...hang in there, Spring is coming! =)

At 1/06/2009 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Babbled Back:  

STFU!!!!! LMAOPIMP!!!!! how bloody coo is THAT! awesome shirt!!! I LOVE it!!!!! SWEET!

sorry bout the snow T . not good at all .. i feel for you .. i really do .. we are looking for a hit this weekend too maybe .. wanna pray it's before sat and after sun as I'll be traveling this weekend ..

damital .. stupid blogger .. i think it ate my comment ..awww

Want to Post a Comment?

Home