Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





The "Contest"

April 06, 2013

And with Holmes at his side and myself driving, he took the reverend Sabin Bering Gould up onto the moor for one last earthly look at that region he loved best in the world.  "The Moor" by Laurie R. King ♦♦♦♦◊


BSMHMy lovely little quilt, Be Still My Heart, is entered into The Quilting Gallery's weekly show and tell 'contest'. The theme is Spring quilts, and BSMH pretty well covers that.

YOU get to vote on your four mostest favorite quilts entered. The winner gets a prize (and if you leave a comment there, you might win a prize, too).

Of course I'm partial to my quilt, but there are some other really pretty ones entered, too.


Quilters’ Show and TellWhy don't you have a wander over and vote for up to four of your favorite quilts? You don't have to vote for mine if you like four others better. No matter who you vote for, you'll make some quiltmaker's day!

Click on the big old Show and Tell button to see the entries - and vote!

You have until Monday, April 18, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to vote and to enter the give-away.

Labels:

permalink 4 Comments:
At 4/07/2013 10:06 AM, Blogger Crispy Babbled Back:  

I'm off to cast my ballot :0)

I'm rather partial to your quilt too.

Crispy

At 4/09/2013 7:28 AM, Blogger Lorna McMahon Babbled Back:  

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

At 4/11/2013 6:07 AM, Blogger Carrie P. Babbled Back:  

Congrats! I see you are a winner. Your quilt is beautiful! and I voted for it.

At 4/14/2013 10:02 AM, Blogger quilton Babbled Back:  

Ummmmmmmmmmm, there is no Monday, April 18th, Fiber. That's a Thursday, well up here in north country anyway.

Want to Post a Comment?

Home