Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Egg, Meet Face

February 13, 2013

Well, for pity's sake. I just received some shocking news.

I AM A NO REPLY COMMENTER.


What a revoltin' development this is!

In my defense (lame as it is), I didn't use to be a no-reply commenter. The change apparently occurred when I linked Blogger to my Google Plus account.

Now I've fixed it (using links from that other post). Now when I comment on a blog post with my Google profile, the blog owner can just hit reply to my comment. When you click that cute picture of me in my sidebar, you can email me directly.

I've also added a big ol' Google+ button on my sidebar. If you click that, you'll get to my Google+ profile.

Oops.

embarrassed

Labels:

permalink 2 Comments:
At 2/13/2013 3:45 AM, Blogger Deb Babbled Back:  

THat is exactly what happened to me so I went out of Google plus back the old way cause I was not able to change my status of no reply from Google Plus.

now I am going to sit here and laugh that was funny though

At 2/13/2013 4:09 AM, Blogger Gene Black Babbled Back:  

I have seen that happen to a lot of people. I think Google messed up by not bringing the settings over from the profile settings.

Want to Post a Comment?

Home