Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





A Gift Or A Curse?

February 24, 2012

Abandoned book "The Strain" by Guillermo del Toro ♦♦♦◊◊


I've got the petals for the Poinsettia Starburst fused to the background now!

tiny bit
I'm kinda detail oriented in some things. Like fusible applique.

I don't like my applique to be thick with fusible and layers, so I don't just cut a whole petal and layer it over another petal, usually.



close up

This is the tip of a petal.



PetalsHere it is, so far. I need to put the flower centers in and choose two colors for the stems that swirl in the middle.

Any suggestions? For some reason I'm leaning toward something and purple (every other stem). The border will be a greeny-blue batik. Maybe the batik and a purple?

Why do I want purple? Do I need an intervention?

Labels:

permalink 1 Comments:
At 3/11/2012 5:32 AM, Anonymous Gimpy Cat Babbled Back:  

Just wondering how this eye catching beautiful project is coming along FB? Did you get all the fabrics chosen for stems and leaves? Cant wait to see it done, its so pretty

Want to Post a Comment?

Home