Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Neener Meh Awww Phew!

January 30, 2012

Now I had to make it count.  "Cape Storm" by Rachel Caine ♦♦♦♦◊


I'm at the point where I don't have much to show but things are thiiiiiis close, so I think this will be a drive-by...

For Crispy (and my mom, too) - neener neener. This is my kitchen island 20 days after The Big DeClutter. The only thing that's been added is the wooden thing.

My brother-in-law gave that to me, I think, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is. Whatever, I haven't used it in at least 7 years, so I'm thinking it can go away.


Speaking of going away, this is part of what I unearthed from under the island in the challenge from a couple of weeks ago. Except for the wooden thing, all of these things have found new homes, I'm happy to say!



On the reading challenge front, the 'witchy' book that I started reading on my Kindle wasn't a keeper. I've started another book by a familiar-to-me author and so far, so good.





Here's a glamour shot of MoonPie...




And an action shot of her with her favorite toy!



My fabric and yarn mojo is coming back, so hopefully I'll have something new or finished to show you!

Labels: ,

permalink 1 Comments:
At 1/30/2012 4:24 PM, Blogger Crispy Babbled Back:  

I'm sooooo proud of you!!!! I bet your Mother is too LOL. Notice, I am not showing what a mess my clutter spot is?

Crispy

Want to Post a Comment?

Home