Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





It's a Miracle!

January 15, 2010

Abandoned book "The Gourmet Detective" by Peter King ♦♦◊◊◊


Two posts in one day? Buckle up, Buttercup!

I was just finishing up my blog surfing when I ran across Edna's post mentioning what she was going to do this evening -



Well, sure and you betcha, I'll play too! Mr. W.'s been working hard today out in the cold and rainy world, so I figure he's just about to hit the wall. Since I planned ahead a bit and made some potato/corn chowder to warm his innards, he's good for the food portion of the evening.

That means that I can wander into my sewing closet and do something. I've been thinking all day about working on last year's Bunny Hill BOM. Maybe I'll get closer to being able to put the blocks all together. Or maybe I'll work on a Secret Quilting Sister gift. The choices are almost limitless!

Oh, and you know what else? As part of the "rules", I need to post tomorrow to show what I accomplished this evening. ANOTHER blog post is in the offing! I told you to buckle up!!

Labels:

permalink 3 Comments:
At 1/16/2010 4:22 AM, Blogger Crispy Babbled Back:  

I'm still puttering around with the "last year's" bunny hill too. It'll get done.....someday :0)

Crispy

At 1/16/2010 9:35 AM, Blogger Edna Babbled Back:  

YAY!!! Glad you were sewing with me girlfriend!! What did ya make, huh huh????

At 1/16/2010 10:59 PM, Blogger Cath Ü Babbled Back:  

Did you manage to get something done at the Friday night sew in..??
Cath Ü

Want to Post a Comment?

Home