Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Turkey Photo Shoot

December 31, 2007

2007 TurkeyI know it's always such a thrill to see yet another turkey, but golly gee, it's my blog and I do like my turkeys! They're almost always so purrrr-ty, and they're always evah-so-tasty.

So there. Feel free to click on the pic to biggify the glossy, moist, yummy goodness (heh).

And if you've managed to avoid it thus far, click here to learn how you, too, can make such a bee-yoo-ti-ful bird in your convection oven at home!
Oh! I just realized! This turkey got it's full cooking time at 400 degrees. And it was even moister than the Thanksgiving turkey. Maybe I'm onto something? Maybe it was a fluke. Though I think the dark meat was a bit drier. Hmmmm... I think I'd better cook another one just to find out.

Labels:

permalink 0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Home