Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





MS#3 Progress Shot

July 05, 2007

MS3 Clue OneFinished Clue #1 of the Mystery Stole #3 KAL (today's the last day to sign up, I think!).

I like this. Even though it's not beaded. Even though Row 85 (and occasionally others from 81 to 90) was knitted and tinked more times than I cared to count.

Use lifelines, people.

In other news, it's been pretty toasty here, weather-wise. That means I'm staying out of my sewing room, so I had to find something to do to keep me out of trouble (translation: internet shopping). Here's what I came up with:

Grocery Sandals"Almost Barefoot" sandals, crocheted from 1/2-3/4" strips of cut-up plastic grocery bags.

The top part of the foot is loosely based on the Barefoot Sandals from Scoundrel House Creations. The "sole" is an example of winging it.

These sandal-ish things will allow me to be as barefoot as possible in (most) public places and also maybe help my tan lines fade!
permalink 2 Comments:
At 7/05/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger N. Maria Babbled Back:  

Very nice finished Clue #1!!!

At 7/05/2007 4:07 PM, Blogger stitchin' girl Babbled Back:  

I love your stole. It looks so nice and lacey. Your shoes are fun too!!

Want to Post a Comment?

Home