Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Charity Knitting Update

April 18, 2007

Here's a visual report of what I achieved during the 40 Days for Others KAL:
Toddler Raglan

HS Hats 07

Toddler Cardi

Last year I'd done 13 HS Hats. This year I spent a second feeling bad because I hadn't created as many items - but wait. I made TWO toddler sweaters in addition to the hats this year. By hand. The ISM was barely used this time. And anyway, this wasn't a competition. (I know better than to enter into competitions)

It's been such a long time since I posted and I really have no really good excuse. Call it a funk. Call it extreme laziness (and really, exactly how energetic do I need to be to sit at the computer and type???). Every day, at least once, I read and enjoy the blog posts in my Bloglines list - I look forward to "hearing" and seeing what "my" bloggers are doing. I can't imagine that my two loyal readers are really noticing the lack of posts here, but like a bad habit, I keep on posting...

Labels: ,

permalink 1 Comments:
At 4/29/2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Annie Babbled Back:  

Wow. You knit way more than I did! Lovely work. congrats!

Want to Post a Comment?

Home