Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Blog Commenting

November 22, 2006

It's not actually FILLER... I have quilt-y and yarn-y news (including the most recent felted Hat Failure) to share, but the dust hasn't settled yet. We're hosting Thanksgiving Dinner. 'Nuff said? (Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!)

*******************
I love getting comments on my blog. I've discovered quite a few new blogs to visit by "checking out" who my commenters are.

I'm not even opposed to getting anonymous comments. I don't expect everyone to set up a Blogger account just so they can be identified when they leave a comment here.

I moderate my comments. Don't know why, just seems The Thing To Do.

So, here's what I don't get: Why would a spammer leave comments on my blog, when, if they had any brains at all, they'd realize that I won't publish them? Oh. Wait. SPAMMER. Never mind.

And another thing. Why would someone leave a hurtful and mean comment? Do they think that I will actually publish it? Fortunately, that's only happened once, and I want to believe that it's not from one of my fiber buddies, just a random click-by. (It still rankles. 'Samazing how fast I can click that DELETE button)

Just wonderin'.

Labels:

permalink 0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Home