Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Yes, She Does Finish Things Occasionally

September 12, 2006

I've finally gotten around to updating my progress bars on the sidebar. You do realize that I have much, much more in progress than just those listed, don't you? These are just the things that have a hope in hell of being finished before the internet is obsolete...

Okay. Quilting FO's:

Dresden Sampler TR
Dresden Sampler

Hidden Wells Wall
Hidden Wells Wallhanging


I sure wish you could see the machine quilting on the wallhanging. It's all kinds of cartoon critters - lions, hippos, zebras, giraffes, elephants, and camels. Too cool.

The Box Fan tablerunner is just in need of some handwork on the binding. Since I had to be inventive with the binding, I'm not giving it to J to finish. I treasure her willingness to do my bindings too much to frustrate her with a cludge-fix.

This morning I'm going to finish up the top for our going-to-be-published-this-week pattern, "Tulip Chase". I'm committing this to you, dear reader, in print (and if it's on the internet, it has to be true): L will be here in about 3 1/2 hours to get photos of the 'finished quilt' so that we can print it for the patterns.

Labels:

permalink 0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

Home