Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





We Interrupt...

August 29, 2006

The plan was to post pics of the most recent adorable hedgehog. As is usual for me, I'm on Plan B.

While BlogMad surfing I ran across this site. "Ma Titwonky" is a blogger after my own heart. Some might call her 'crusty' or 'cantankerous', but I am hooked.

No fiber, lots of babble. This blogger calls it like she sees it, and I (mostly) agree with the way she sees it.

That's all. We'll soon return to our regularly-scheduled too-cute critters, quilting progress and maybe a picture of Meredith.
permalink 2 Comments:
At 8/30/2006 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Babbled Back:  

(Thwacks self on head with trout) Thank you so much for letting me know where I went wrong in trying to see your blog. And thanks for the kind words and link in your blog as well. It seems like these days people think it's almost unAmerican not to use Firefox. So I use Firefox and then I can't see blogs I want to see. Frankly I think Firefox is waaaaay over rated. So I'm going to use IE more often so I don't miss stuff. :)

At 8/30/2006 9:19 PM, Blogger T Babbled Back:  

Funny you should mention Firefox... Just this afternoon I sent off my blogger codes to The Girl to see if she can make it Firefox-(Netscape- Opera- Safari- Whatever-) Friendly and keep the overall look/format.

We'll see what she comes up with (she's so smart!). Maybe we'll be able to have our cake and eat it, too!

Want to Post a Comment?

Home