Welcome!
FiberBabble Home





Mr. W. Says, "Of Course!"

February 28, 2006

Okay, I just got the best laugh that I will probably have all week.

While catching up on some of my Yahoo! groups digests, I clicked on Coarine's blog to see her finished Knitting Olympics project - a nicely done needle case. I decided to scroll down a bit in her posts and found the "Which Muppet Are You?" test. These things always entertain me, whether it's a few seconds wondering "Who thinks of these things? or the mild chuckle when the "Which [fill in the blank] Are You? is so totally off base.

Well, ladies and gentlemen I am here to tell you, the Muppet Test was apparently written by the most insightful and/or spiteful person. Who'da thunk that five or six little questions could pin me down so precisely?

You Are Miss Piggy



A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

Labels:

permalink 3 Comments:
At 3/02/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Becky Babbled Back:  

Hi Tracy! I like your blog. It shows up mostly in place in MS Explorer, everything in place in Safari (Mac browser) and nothing in place in Firefox (also Mac?).

I had trouble when I first started mine. It worked right in some and not in others. I don't really know what you could do to fix it because Firefox (that's the browser I use most of the time) does not lay out your page right and there are no posts.

At 3/02/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Becky Babbled Back:  

PS

I did this test last night. I am Rolf the dog and my DH is Scooter, Kermit's assistant. I love it. : )

At 3/02/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Whit Babbled Back:  

Your blog looks great! It doesn't go "wonky" for me. :O)

Want to Post a Comment?

Home